Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: As Luckydog said, it
Posted by  Claudine Osborne of OH on 5/22/15 9:33pm Msg #531348
Here is the demand letter for anyone to use. Just edit the information to fit your situation! If anyone wants a better copy please let me know I can email it. Just send me a message with your email address.

Claudine C. Osborne
440-415-3677
Claudine2@capsmobilenotarynsa.com
2445 Hubbard Rd. Madison, OH 44057

MM/DD/YY

Client ??,
I have been attempting to receive payment for a settlement that occurred on MM/DD/YY for Signer(s). I have called, faxed, emailed to Client ?? with no response. The total amount due is $250.00

I, therefore, must remind you of the following:

I am a sworn public official from the State of Ohio.

When fraud is perpetrated in the course of my official duties, I am obligated to take the following actions:
a. Notify the Attorney General of the details and circumstances of the occurrence.

b. Notify the Secretary of State of Ohio to look into the matter of whether Client ?? should maintain their license to do business in the state.

c. Notify other notaries public of the details of non-payment.
d. Contact the Signer(s).

e. Register the details of the occurrence with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and the Better Business Bureau.

The actions, as outlined above, will commence on MM/DD/YY if our office does not receive payment before that date.
Please send payment to: Claudine C. Osborne 2445 Hubbard Rd. Madison, Ohio 44057

CC: Attorney Jay Moran, 18 Center St. Perry Ohio 440-259-3232
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 For everyone having trouble getting paid. - aanotary on 5/21/15 12:49pm
 Re: For everyone having trouble getting paid. - BillC/CA on 5/21/15 2:04pm
 Re: For everyone having trouble getting paid. - aanotary on 5/21/15 2:28pm
 Sometimes works but not always -  garland/CA on 5/21/15 2:11pm
 Agree Garland - Luckydog on 5/21/15 3:25pm
 re ld's post about 'no obligation' - BearPaw/CO on 5/21/15 4:34pm
 Great introspection as well as strong justification for -  Christine/OK on 5/22/15 6:59am
 Re: Agree Garland -  LKT/CA on 5/22/15 7:57am
 As Luckydog said, it's better not to 'burn the bridge' with -  Christine/OK on 5/22/15 6:56am
 Re: As Luckydog said, it -  Claudine Osborne on 5/22/15 9:33pm
 Re: For everyone having trouble getting paid. - 1AZNotary on 8/18/15 12:50pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.