Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Big Hugs to Cheryl
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 4/18/17 3:02pm Msg #28567
Today she sent me a $25.00 gift card to Target "just because". It sincerely brought me to tears, and really appreciated since the big move. Sometimes we take for granted people on here and in life in general. We have to remember that behind all these screen names, bickering, complaining that we are all real people with real lives, and real problems AND real successes.
I just wanted to let everyone know that since I have changed my ways about 2 years ago (I guess it is now), life on here has been pretty good. All the complaining and arguing starts within each of us, and really has nothing to do with the one you complain about, it's about you reflecting. Once you learn the secret, the sky clears and you see people differently. Cheryl and I along with Stoli have really had some vicious words in the past, and now I can say from my heart are some of my BFF's on here and out of here.
I just wanted to say that, and really again say thank you to a genuinely nice person who has a heart of gold.
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Big Hugs to Cheryl - Luckydog on 4/18/17 3:02pm
 What a nice gesture. I'm sure you were surprised. I am -  MW/VA on 4/18/17 3:47pm
 Re: What a nice gesture. I -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/18/17 9:29pm
 Re: Big Hugs to Cheryl -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/18/17 9:16pm
 Great post Luckydog n/m - Bear900/CA on 4/19/17 9:13am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.