Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Big Hugs to Cheryl
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 4/18/17 9:16pm Msg #28569
Wow, I didn't mean to make you cry...I just felt that, well, after all you've been through with moving expenses, car repair bill, turning on utilities and phone service in new digs, maybe there would be something special you might need for your pad.

I wish it could have been more! Sometimes we have the opportunity to "pay it forward" and I paid it forward to you! Someone will be paying it forward to me soon again, so I'll just keep passing it along.

Maybe we can swing the attitudes of a small minority by showing random acts of kindness to fellow notaries. I know how difficult it is when there is no revenue coming in, the phone isn't ringing, and when it does it's for some ridiculous offer and completely demoralizing.

Let's all try to look up and not down...keep the vibe going...we need to be savoring our journeys, no matter how diverse they are.

Renee, it was all my pleasure. Enjoy your gift card!
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Big Hugs to Cheryl - Luckydog on 4/18/17 3:02pm
 What a nice gesture. I'm sure you were surprised. I am -  MW/VA on 4/18/17 3:47pm
 Re: What a nice gesture. I -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/18/17 9:29pm
 Re: Big Hugs to Cheryl -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/18/17 9:16pm
 Great post Luckydog n/m - Bear900/CA on 4/19/17 9:13am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.