Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Took a look at SigningPro ...
Posted by BearPaw/CO of CO on 3/29/18 12:11pm Msg #591720
... which appears to be the new inhouse signing agent site for ORTC, and Whoa! Hot blonde babe-alicious notary showing a hint of provocative cleavage and wearing ARE YOU SITTING DOWN?! skinny blue jeans. Yes, denim. Jeans. Tight. Cleavage. Holy cow! Guess all previous stuffy NSA dress codes re business attire are out the door.

I'll say one thing: If I looked remotely like her, I certainly wouldn't be trudging to borrower's houses in 5 feet of new spring snow (like I was doing earlier this week) in my LL Bean boots with cleats. I'd be trophy-wife skiing in Vail with my rich husband. Actually, I'll say another: If she showed up at my door with loan papers, I'd send her packin' before my hubby saw her.

But wait! If you read further, SigningPro does have a two-page NSA dress code in which their notary model is in SERIOUS violation. According to their blah blah blah, it's back to boring two-piece business suits. Haha
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Took a look at SigningPro ... - BearPaw/CO on 3/29/18 12:11pm
 Kind of a mixed message they n/m - Lee/AR on 3/29/18 1:27pm
 Ooops...fast fingers - Lee/AR on 3/29/18 1:31pm
 Re: Took a look at SigningPro ... - Yoli/CA on 3/29/18 2:12pm
 Try this, Yoli - BearPaw/CO on 3/29/18 2:29pm
 Re: Try this, Yoli - Yoli/CA on 3/29/18 2:51pm
 Re: Took a look at SigningPro ... -  VT_Syrup on 3/29/18 2:16pm
 Re: Took a look at SigningPro ... -  Claudine Osborne on 3/29/18 8:31pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.