Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

I'm whupped and my eyes are crossed.....
Posted by notarydi/CA of CA on 6/24/18 8:20pm Msg #595133
Drove to Valencia Thursday...2 1/2 hour drive one way. Interesting file. AIF signing for husband and wife that are out of the country. The verbiage for the husband read....John Doe, by Mary Smith, as Attorney In Fact, Non-Borrower. Yes, they wanted the AIF to sign with the "Non-Borrower" on the end. And, initial with that on the end. They had to initial the Note, DOT, Riders.....22 pages to initial for both husband and wife. AIF was a real trooper.

Yesterday, took a little drive to Riverside, hour one way, to sign a first time buyer. First, Second, and Third loans. 300 pages X two. Enough said.

All this for direct clients that pay well and quickly. They are just a joy to work for. I enjoy working for the two SS that I work for.....but, building direct business is so much more profitable. Market, Market, Market! Smile
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 I'm whupped and my eyes are crossed..... - notarydi/CA on 6/24/18 8:20pm
 Re: I'm Whopped..... -  Pamela/CA on 6/24/18 9:33pm
 Re: I - pdl/cali on 6/25/18 3:16pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.