Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Electronic OHHHooo
Posted by Signerbill of CA on 10/2/18 2:51pm Msg #599032
I get a call from a reg. attorney client asking about how signings work?? Interesting since I have done about 100 with him and his clients. He interest was in how signing documents online worked and if I did them. As I do some, I asked if he needed some help with a transaction... Seems he is representing a wife in an after divorce case where she was to get the house. Seems Ex refi'd off the loan... good.... but in the new finance took the ltv from about 25% to almost 80% on an adjustable IO so the payments would be almost the same. I questioned the payment saying that was unlikely based on the numbers... Well.. tax, ins. and HOA on one but not the other....Wife claimed that she only saw deed and note (yes I questioned that) and something from the HOA... I did mentioned that she would have been sitting in front of a computer so she would see all documents. Seems husband just initialed everything for the wife and filled out the wire transfer for himself before she got there. She only found out about this after the completed copy arrived and her tax person asked for the TiL.. I can't wait for part II of this..
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Electronic OHHHooo - Signerbill on 10/2/18 2:51pm
 Electronics...Nothing can go wrong...go wrong...go wrong n/m - Lee/AR on 10/2/18 4:12pm
 Re: Electronics...Nothing can go wrong...go wrong...go wrong -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/2/18 5:02pm
 Re: Electronics...Nothing can go wrong...go wrong...go wrong -  VT_Syrup on 10/2/18 5:25pm
 Re: Electronics...Nothing can go wrong...go wrong...go wrong - First-Class Realty Services, Inc. on 10/10/18 10:48am
 LOL!! Exactly! As MW said, so it begins... n/m -  JanetK_CA on 10/2/18 7:07pm
 Yikes--the nightmare of electronic signings begins! ;-( n/m -  MW/VA on 10/2/18 5:46pm
 Oh, what fun! n/m -  Ernest__CT on 10/4/18 6:15pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.