Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

It won't be long before FASS will end up getting reprimanded
Posted by droman_IL of IL on 3/1/14 10:24pm Msg #502608
the same way Servicelink did- a few years back one of their major clients gave the ultimatum that they had to use their best notaries or else they would pull the business- the client was tired of inferior notaries causing costly delays and needing to send out a more experienced notary to correct mistakes. I'm so done with taking tests and bending over backwards for companies that call me once or twice a month, and I will be forever unavailable for companies that don't meet my base fee. Fuel prices are outrageous, food prices are climbing, Peoples Gas just announced an increase to our natural gas rates and these companies keeping cutting our fees! If this were a traditional job and my boss kept cutting my pay every year instead of giving me raises, I would have quit on the spot! I'm sure not going to put up with this when I'm the one in charge of my business!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Decided not to bother with more Fass classes - HSH/WA on 3/1/14 12:43pm
 Re: Decided not to bother with more Fass classes -  Claudine Osborne on 3/1/14 1:44pm
 Re: Decided not to bother with more Fass classes - grapebed on 3/1/14 7:01pm
 It won't be long before FASS will end up getting reprimanded - droman_IL on 3/1/14 10:24pm
 Re: It won -  101livescan on 3/2/14 9:23am
 Well, 101 .... - GOLDGIRL/CA on 3/2/14 1:52pm
 Re: Decided not to bother with more Fass classes - jnew on 3/2/14 8:56pm
 Re: Decided not to bother with more Fass classes -  Claudine Osborne on 3/3/14 8:58pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.