Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Decided not to bother with more Fass classes
Posted by HSH/WA of WA on 3/1/14 12:43pm Msg #502599
Fass has a BofA class really meant for BofA customer service employees but somewhere along the way someone from fass decided to court BofA by insisting all fass notaries take the class too. It's all about when to escalate a customer complaint to a supervisor - not something we'd be in a position to do. But since fass went on the program of mass emailing closings I have not been able to get a single one. I jumped on one of the emails fast enough to see they were offering $50 before some ravenous NSA snatched it away. I don't want to be a part of a pack fighting over scraps at lower and lower fees. I've kicked fass off my white glove status and moved them from number one to number zero. We all know they are headed toward Iclose and don't care about NSAs anyway.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Decided not to bother with more Fass classes - HSH/WA on 3/1/14 12:43pm
 Re: Decided not to bother with more Fass classes -  Claudine Osborne on 3/1/14 1:44pm
 Re: Decided not to bother with more Fass classes - grapebed on 3/1/14 7:01pm
 It won't be long before FASS will end up getting reprimanded - droman_IL on 3/1/14 10:24pm
 Re: It won -  101livescan on 3/2/14 9:23am
 Well, 101 .... - GOLDGIRL/CA on 3/2/14 1:52pm
 Re: Decided not to bother with more Fass classes - jnew on 3/2/14 8:56pm
 Re: Decided not to bother with more Fass classes -  Claudine Osborne on 3/3/14 8:58pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.