Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Ocwen under investigation--again--by feds
Posted by  Linda_in_IN of IN on 8/23/14 6:23am Msg #513949
I've lost count of the various investigations by feds and individual states that involve Ocwen. Seems their numbers from last year are off. Hmmmmm my memory isn't real crisp yet this morning . . . . is this the same route that Countrywide previously took?

"In a regulatory filing this week, Ocwen disclosed that the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission’s staff alerted the company that it will be seeking records in connection with the restated earnings. Last week, the firm disclosed that it may have “material weakness” in how it booked the sale of loan servicing rights to Home Loan Servicing Solutions Ltd."

http://www.ajc.com/news/business/atlanta-mortgage-servicer-faces-more-investigation/ng6sP/
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Ocwen under investigation--again--by feds -  Linda_in_IN on 8/23/14 6:23am
 I did quite a few refis where the borrowers were -  Linda_H/FL on 8/23/14 7:48am
 Refi borrowers did not like Ocwen ... -  John/CT on 8/23/14 5:11pm
 Re: Ocwen - Private company who seem to play by different - ME/NJ on 8/23/14 8:58am
 Re: Ocwen under investigation--again--by feds - Jeffrey Thorne on 8/23/14 12:52pm
 I would hope so. I don't know what rules they play by. -  MW/VA on 8/24/14 11:57am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.