Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Dear grumpy...
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 3/18/17 8:16am Msg #572145
maybe it's time for a vacation...I know I have a bad case of spring fever.

I had a signing yesterday for a very nice elderly woman (80s) who fell and broke her elbow yesterday...just walking down her driveway to put a letter in the mailbox for PU, she stepped down on a piece of wood that toppled her.

Needless to say, it was impossible to rush her. She had to stand and sign in a very awkward stance. The package was 170 pages and I could see how tired she was getting. The signing took over an hour. She was happy to get this loan as her income is not the great. The current lendter wanted $19K in fees to refi her...talk about a bank holdup!

She was very sweet and thanked me for my patience. I was late for my next signing in major peak traffic..Friday, St. Patrick's day and the weather was just too perfect with too many people descending on SB for the weekend.

HOWEVER, I found some reward in meeting a friend for dinner at a golf course, and although I wore no green, we were on the green for our Irish celebration.

Signed,
Not so grumpy...

Hope things pick up for you (I don't blame you, however, for getting grumpy...what a PITA! but that's why you're a preferred NSA, you do what it takes to get things done!)
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 unbelievable..... - notarydi/CA on 3/18/17 8:06am
 Dear grumpy... -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/18/17 8:16am
 I am catching Spring fever too.... :) - ananotary on 3/18/17 10:59am
 Would be great to meet up with you somewhere -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/18/17 11:34am
 I will be with my family but I am sure I can probably - ananotary on 3/19/17 1:57pm
 Re: I am catching Spring fever too.... :) -  garland/CA on 3/20/17 2:22pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.