Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: I found this on a college website the prerequisite is crazy
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 6/19/17 8:12pm Msg #576991
"PREREQUISITE: No need to be a commissioned Notary, or even have received the results of your exam, but you must have taken a Notary class."
..."We take you through a practice loan package where you'll learn how to properly notarize loan packages..."

So how does this work?? I would ask them if they are paying my attorneys fees an bail me put of jail for notarizing when not a Notary Public, as they state they are teaching me to do.

Amazing
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 I found this on a college website the prerequisite is crazy -  Donna LaBelle on 6/19/17 5:57pm
 Re: I found this on a college website the prerequisite is crazy - Luckydog on 6/19/17 8:12pm
 Re: I found this on a college website the prerequisite is crazy - SteveS/CA on 6/19/17 9:41pm
 Re: I found this on a college website the prerequisite is crazy -  JanetK_CA on 6/20/17 1:56pm
 Thanks, Donna, for sharing. Very interesting. -  Christine/OK on 6/21/17 8:35am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.