Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Background Checks
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 10/11/17 4:01pm Msg #584526
As many know, I'm hardly a defender of the NNA, however, regarding your trying to reach them this morning, I'm guessing you forgot about the three hour time difference... The time when you posted this message was 6:23 am in California and I imagine they keep normal business hours. I'm not a member, so I wouldn't really know, but that might explain why you didn't reach anyone. Just sayin'... Wink

Having said that, I share your aggravation and agree with the others about choices. I imagine you could get as good a deal through this site (if not better) than you could through the NNA on your E&O insurance. It should probably be of concern to us, but I'm not aware of any company that cares who the provider of E&O insurance is, just that we have coverage of whatever minimum amount they require.

As we know, some big title co's have a form asking for the name of the E&O carrier and policy number, but they don't even ask what type of E&O coverage it is. Has anyone ever heard of a title company routinely checking to see what type of coverage (e.g. notary vs. signing agent, etc.) a notary has or made any inquiry about that at all, outside of having a specific issue arise? If they cared, I think they would have added a line to their form.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Background Checks - Alan Socol ATS Consulting, Inc. on 10/11/17 8:23am
 This is an "issue," Alan, that has been discussed at length -  Christine/OK on 10/11/17 8:42am
 Re: Background Checks - Luckydog on 10/11/17 8:58am
 Alan: NR offers E&O. no need to give those $$ to xyz n/m -  sigtogo/OR on 10/11/17 11:32am
 Does anyone know about OurRecords, Inc? -  Cari on 10/11/17 9:35am
 Re: Does anyone know about OurRecords, Inc? -  PegiT_MN on 10/11/17 12:01pm
 I don't know if they run a SS but I do know they are -  Cari on 10/11/17 12:28pm
 Re: I don - Luckydog on 10/11/17 1:42pm
 Re: Background Checks -  JanetK_CA on 10/11/17 4:01pm
 Re: Background Checks - Luckydog on 10/11/17 7:29pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.