Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Background Checks
Posted by Alan Socol ATS Consulting, Inc. of NC on 10/11/17 8:23am Msg #584470
I am doing the Background Check update as I enter my 16th year as an Independent Signing Agent and have priced NNA and Our Records. I could save 30% with Our Records but they have told me that although they use the identical service to provide the background report there are some companies that may only accept the NNA product. This is another instance of us getting screwed by the system! I am a member of NNA and use them for my E&O and up to now the Background report. I have tried to call them this morning but nobody is there....is it still Columbus Day up there? I also conveyed to Our Records that they need to do more to get a level playing field for us when it comes to how our credentials are recognized within the mortgage community. I'd like to hear from everyone out there that feels my aggravation.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Background Checks - Alan Socol ATS Consulting, Inc. on 10/11/17 8:23am
 This is an "issue," Alan, that has been discussed at length -  Christine/OK on 10/11/17 8:42am
 Re: Background Checks - Luckydog on 10/11/17 8:58am
 Alan: NR offers E&O. no need to give those $$ to xyz n/m -  sigtogo/OR on 10/11/17 11:32am
 Does anyone know about OurRecords, Inc? -  Cari on 10/11/17 9:35am
 Re: Does anyone know about OurRecords, Inc? -  PegiT_MN on 10/11/17 12:01pm
 I don't know if they run a SS but I do know they are -  Cari on 10/11/17 12:28pm
 Re: I don - Luckydog on 10/11/17 1:42pm
 Re: Background Checks -  JanetK_CA on 10/11/17 4:01pm
 Re: Background Checks - Luckydog on 10/11/17 7:29pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.