Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

The writing is on the wall...
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 12/5/18 7:48am Msg #600922
Everyone needs to face the fact that our industry is changing on a dime. For Califomia notaries, we still can make a living on general notary work.

I got a call from a long standing signing service yesterday to do a cancer screening...no thanks...

I hope everyone is watching their receivables because a lot of companies are not going to be able to pay their notaries very soon.

Been watching the blockchain system for some time now. It's definitely being put in place and has been in the works for years. Why do you think everyone is jumping on the band wagon to offer "training and certification" that will get you more work with escrow and title? Smoke screen...filling their own pockets promoting six figure incomes. The party is about to break up.

And btw, none of my escrow officers wants their favorite NSAs to "package" their loans. They prefer packages be complete, accurate and returned in the same order. This methodology is completely bogus in our industry.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 First American Launches Blockchain System - JanetK_CA on 12/4/18 6:06pm
 Good article, but the comments were priceless. Thanks. - Alz on 12/4/18 7:05pm
 the comments do bring up some very important points -  sigtogo/OR on 12/4/18 11:41pm
 Everyone Is Trying To Make More Money, No Matter What The -  Scriba/NM on 12/5/18 2:28am
 "hiring "no experience necessary" abstractors" -  Christine/OK on 12/5/18 6:56am
 The writing is on the wall... -  Cheryl Elliott on 12/5/18 7:48am
 Re: First American Launches Blockchain System - Luckydog on 12/5/18 3:08pm
 Re: First American Launches Blockchain System - NVLSlady/VA on 12/5/18 4:33pm
 Re: First American Launches Blockchain System - NVLSlady/VA on 12/5/18 4:39pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.