Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: In your experience,
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 12/5/18 10:31am Msg #600927
I have caught this before in re-signs where they do not change all of the package, just parts, and then that label is included that was used with the first closing on title side. Since a resign, that first closer more than likely used the label and they didn't think of sending you a 2nd one. If you look at the label, there should be a day and a date on it.
Something we don't normally even look at, but I guess in cases like this to be a good practice to do so.

I hope you get full fare, as many title companies get these shipped for about $7.00 each vs full price what you had to pay. It is their fault, so I believe you will not have an issue, however the SS also needs to be aware as well if worked through one so they can add it to your fee. Good luck!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 In your experience, -  Christine/OK on 12/5/18 7:11am
 Re: In your experience, - Lee/AR on 12/5/18 9:02am
 Re: In your experience, - Luckydog on 12/5/18 10:31am
 Re: In your experience, - SteveS/CA on 12/5/18 11:44am
 Re: In your experience, - ananotary on 12/5/18 12:18pm
 Re: In your experience, - Luckydog on 12/6/18 4:20pm
 Great discounts on some supplies at Staples, etc. - ananotary on 12/7/18 12:08am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.