Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

I gree with you, Cheryl and am fortunate to have
Posted by ananotary of CA on 7/3/15 3:15pm Msg #533852
the same type of clients. For me the key has been to consistently market myself and to network with good notaries. Networking has been the real key to success.

I, too, am thankful everyday for the business I receive.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Terrible trend for lower fees. I just had a text msg. from -  MW/VA on 7/2/15 5:30pm
 Just found out it was for an app. signing. (sign of relief) n/m -  MW/VA on 7/2/15 5:35pm
 Re: Terrible trend for lower fees. I just had a text msg. from -  janCA on 7/2/15 9:00pm
 Re: Terrible trend for lower fees. I just had a text msg. from -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/3/15 7:59am
 Yes, apparently this tc is now using SnapDocs. I'm not on -  MW/VA on 7/3/15 8:16am
 Be gratful - Luckydog on 7/3/15 9:16am
 We've brought it up before--things are different in CA & so -  MW/VA on 7/3/15 1:08pm
 Re: Terrible trend for lower fees. I just had a text msg. from -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/3/15 2:43pm
 Re: Terrible trend for lower fees. I just had a text msg. from -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/3/15 2:47pm
 I gree with you, Cheryl and am fortunate to have - ananotary on 7/3/15 3:15pm
 Point about demographics -  ikando on 7/3/15 4:23pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.