Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Response to American Notary Association article on NSA fees
Posted by Shelia Luntz of PA on 5/4/16 5:26pm Msg #551218
I have been doing loan signings full time for 9 years. In that time I have bought two houses. One I paid cash for, I buy a new car every three years and in those three years I put over 100,000 miles on the car. I absolutely love what I do, and would do it for free if I didn't have to pay bills. I am not a signing business, I will not do a closing under $100 unless I have a contract with the signing company to be called first and they can send me a lot of business. Even in that case I won't accept less then $85 and it has to be a clean closing. Title Companies pay at least $125 and for larger packages, distances and reverse mortgages it could go up to $200. I turn down four closings for every one I accept. I do work from morning to late evening six days a week but like I said I love it. I get called because I do a good job. I check my work several times. I put the buyer/borrower at ease. I do the job the company sends me to do, and they know it will be done. I don't take any crap from signing companies who lie about what they have and I don't work for a company again if my check doesn't come when it's suppose to. I also have to tell you I live in a rural area. There are other mobile notaries, but most of them are real estate agents who weren't making any money and thought this was a good deal. I don't mean to sound like a braggart, I just want you to know that you can make a living from this work.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Response to American Notary Association article on NSA fees -  Greg Wilson on 5/3/16 9:20pm
 what did the article say about the fees? n/m -  Cari on 5/3/16 9:25pm
 Re: what did the article say about the fees? -  Greg Wilson on 5/3/16 9:50pm
 Re: what did the article say about the fees? -  Linda_H/FL on 5/4/16 9:28am
 Here's the link for article -  Yoli/CA on 5/4/16 10:00am
 Thanks Yoli!! -  Linda_H/FL on 5/4/16 10:06am
 Re: Response to American Notary Association article on NSA fees - SteveS/CA on 5/3/16 9:34pm
 Re: Response to American Notary Association article on NSA fees -  Greg Wilson on 5/3/16 10:35pm
 Re: Response to American Notary Association article on NSA fees - Shelia Luntz on 5/4/16 5:26pm
 Re: Response to American Notary Association article on NSA fees -  Greg Wilson on 5/5/16 1:46am
 Re: Response to American Notary Association article on NSA fees - Rose Covarrubias on 5/4/16 2:09am
 Re: Response to American Notary Association article on NSA fees - Luckydog on 5/4/16 7:34am
 Re: Response to American Notary Association article on NSA fees - SteveS/CA on 5/4/16 9:34am
 Re: Response to American Notary Association article on NSA fees - Joe Ewing on 5/4/16 12:26pm
 Re: Response to American Notary Association article on NSA fees -  Greg Wilson on 5/5/16 1:58am
 Re: Response to American Notary Association article on NSA fees -  NVLSlady/VA on 5/5/16 9:58am
 btw, READ . . . Report (just sayin' :) n/m -  NVLSlady/VA on 5/5/16 10:00am
 Agree....I don't see how one can discuss, debate, or -  Linda_H/FL on 5/5/16 10:27am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.