Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Maybe She Was Hacked!
Posted by PegiT_MN of MN on 2/19/17 6:45pm Msg #570381
Instead of everybody jumping down Beth's throat for what happened here this weekend, and being so quick to blame Beth for all of these posts, let's look at the big picture instead. Everyone could certainly see that the posts were coming in all at one time and from posters who appeared to be brand new, had never posted here before, were not willing to share the link to their identity, and who will probably never post here again. If all of you were bright enough to figure that out, isn't it plausible that Beth was either hacked, or someone has it in for her and has decided to sabotage her? Anything is possible on this forum . . . and you should all know this . . . because we have seen it a million times on here. The ratings in Signing Central should be your first clue. You have to sift through many of them to see that some are real, some are posted by the actual company to get their ratings up, and some are posted by disgruntled notaries who either didn't get their way about something, or don't like the owner for whatever reason.

I'm just happy that I was able to let people know that I have in fact worked for her and she is a good company to work for.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 EMD Settlement Group - PegiT_MN on 2/19/17 2:48pm
 Re: EMD Settlement Group -  Yoli/CA on 2/19/17 3:27pm
 Re: EMD Settlement Group -  John/CT on 2/19/17 4:42pm
 thanks Peggy n/m - anotaryinva on 2/19/17 5:22pm
 This hasn't been a personal issue about her, but what -  MW/VA on 2/19/17 5:56pm
 Maybe She Was Hacked! - PegiT_MN on 2/19/17 6:45pm
 I got an email from her. She'll call NR to see what -  MW/VA on 2/19/17 7:05pm
 very good possibility.... -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 2/19/17 7:16pm
 Re: EMD Settlement Group - CopperheadVA on 2/19/17 8:09pm
 Re: EMD Settlement Group - Michael Bullington on 3/30/17 1:46am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.