Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

EMD Settlement Group
Posted by PegiT_MN of MN on 2/19/17 2:48pm Msg #570367
I've worked for Beth at EMD Settlement Group too . . . but I didn't get an e mail blast to come on Notary Rotary and review her company. Since everyone else is coming here this weekend to say nice things about her, I thought I would too. I have worked for her several times and she has always been super nice to me, has paid me a fair fee, and has paid me within 30 days without having to send her an invoice. So what all these people are saying really is true.

Someone needs to get her added to Signing Central so people can rate her company. According to all these fabulous reviews she got over the weekend, she is probably running a 5 star company and we won't know because she isn't listed.

We hear so many things on this forum about all the deadbeat companies out there that it's quite refreshing to see that there are companies out there that are doing good, treating their notaries with kindness, and paying them on time.

Thank you to Beth for being one of those companies.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 EMD Settlement Group - PegiT_MN on 2/19/17 2:48pm
 Re: EMD Settlement Group -  Yoli/CA on 2/19/17 3:27pm
 Re: EMD Settlement Group -  John/CT on 2/19/17 4:42pm
 thanks Peggy n/m - anotaryinva on 2/19/17 5:22pm
 This hasn't been a personal issue about her, but what -  MW/VA on 2/19/17 5:56pm
 Maybe She Was Hacked! - PegiT_MN on 2/19/17 6:45pm
 I got an email from her. She'll call NR to see what -  MW/VA on 2/19/17 7:05pm
 very good possibility.... -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 2/19/17 7:16pm
 Re: EMD Settlement Group - CopperheadVA on 2/19/17 8:09pm
 Re: EMD Settlement Group - Michael Bullington on 3/30/17 1:46am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.