Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: No-go Notary Go fka Nations Direct
Posted by marpanotary of PA on 7/19/17 12:43pm Msg #578865
I am a new notary of sorts as I got started last June. But I have worked for a few companies besides Notary Go with varying degrees of pay and frequency of work. A Friend of mine convinced me to become a notary after showing me her checks received for only a few signings she performs a month. I now know that she has only worked with one company all this time, take a guess at who the company is...Notary go. Long story short notary go is the 1st company that I signed on with. They are all that I knew until I started getting calls from other companies to do there signings and then I found this forem among some other good forems. Yes, notary go are low and slow, but they have paid me my fee when I asked for more all but Loan depot signings. However, out of all the companies that I am now signed up with, I get the most from notary go. I get paid every month by the 6th for work I did 2 months before. So I just got paid July 6th for signings performed in May. Because I continue to take signings from them I can always count on a check from them every 6th of every month. Last month I did a dual purchase closing for them and negotiated a pay for both of $300. They were offering $60 each originally. My experience with Notary go is a very good one. When I was new and had no clue they walked me through it all graciously with no judgement. Also, they no longer make me do fax backs on almost all closings because of my performance...I learn not to make a mistake twice.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 No-go Notary Go fka Nations Direct -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/18/17 12:16pm
 have you worked for them lately is that why you're rating -  Cari on 7/18/17 12:53pm
 Good Idea To Keep These Types Of Companies Front & Center - PegiT_MN on 7/18/17 1:13pm
 Re: Good Idea To Keep These Types Of Companies Front & Center -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/18/17 1:29pm
 I find their latest alias amusing--"No-go" is exactly -  MW/VA on 7/18/17 3:52pm
 Re: No-go Notary Go fka Nations Direct -  JanetK_CA on 7/18/17 9:59pm
 Re: No-go Notary Go fka Nations Direct - obbie on 7/18/17 11:08pm
 Re: No-go Notary Go fka Nations Direct - marpanotary on 7/19/17 12:43pm
 Re: No-go Notary Go fka Nations Direct - MariaMO on 5/23/18 8:34pm
 Re: No-go Notary Go fka Nations Direct - Integrity Notary Service Inc. - Jacqueline on 4/20/18 5:36pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.