Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Wake up call for notaries/NSAs
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 2/25/18 6:20pm Msg #590331
Great post! Yes, it's like Chicken Little and the sky is falling...I believe it slowly is this time. I think the ones who stay in will have to go back through training and jump on the e-closings and the future of larger lenders wanting to go this route and be their "go to" closer trained and familiar. (opportunity). Most lenders do the application this way already, receive their wire confirmation secured, and they already e-sign and used to it...this is the final step. I don't think you will be doing them remotely from ones kitchen table, but from a professional place with a secured wifi like a title or realtor's office, all encrypted and encoded. No more Starbuck closings.

I admire Ms. C's friend starting over at her age. It's not easy, trust me, but doable. We all wish we could be at the point of retirement at that age, taking up hobbies and traveling the world, but reality is, we may all have to start over if prices keep landsliding into the abyss like they have. Too many hobby closings now driving the prices down.

Grapebed has taken the e-class and I think he has a bright future with some marketing and advertising himself as such getting a jump in-front of the competition. Perhaps take the initiative and ask the larger title companies when they think they are going to transition into the e-sign closings for their larger lenders and see what they say.

Indeed and Monster are good starts if you opt out. Good luck all!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Wake up call for notaries/NSAs -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/25/18 12:16pm
 Re: Wake up call for notaries/NSAs - grapebed on 2/25/18 1:09pm
 Re: Wake up call for notaries/NSAs - Luckydog on 2/25/18 6:20pm
 Re: Wake up call for notaries/NSAs - SteveS/CA on 2/26/18 9:44am
 Re: Wake up call for notaries/NSAs - Shoshana/AZ on 2/25/18 1:37pm
 Re: Wake up call for notaries/NSAs - Louisiana33 on 2/26/18 11:47am
 Great post Cheryl! - FeliseSoCal on 2/26/18 5:39pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.