Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Asked to Notarize with yesterday's date
Posted by Anonymous of CA on 10/25/05 10:57pmMsg #72337
Last night I did a resign for another Notary who caused nothing but problems for these borrowers. She must have been new, because the first thing she did was print all of the docs on letter size paper. (probably used an inkjet!) The borrowers were looking for their copy to show me, but finally they remembered she didn't even give them a copy!

When we got to the RTC and I gave them their copies to keep, they said she didn't give them any copies! By then my jaw was on the floor. They had a trust, well of course she had no idea how to have them sign as trustees, so they didn't.

Because of all of her mistakes, she caused them to loose their Rate-Lock, oh, by the way it was a 1.5 Million Dollar loan! They asked me if Notaries have insurance and I said "Yes the smart ones do"! I doubt that she is that smart. They plan on sueing her and I can't say I blame them. Maybe we can weed out these outlaw Notaries this way! I asked for her name and they gave it to me. She had driven over 60 miles at 9 o'clock at night to do the signing. I just can't believe what these Notaries are doing!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Asked to Notarize with yesterday's date - Anonymous on 10/25/05 9:28pm
 Re: Asked to Notarize with yesterday's date - Anonymous on 10/25/05 10:17pm
 Re: Asked to Notarize with yesterday's date - Anonymous on 10/25/05 10:57pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.