Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Dont... Thanks Linda...
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 6/26/18 3:44pm Msg #595235
Don't be too discouraged if nothing happens. This platform is great, but really the technology is old and outdated and the platform probably doesn't have the capability to get tweaked without a totally new and improved site. If it does, it would be nice to have old reviews drop off and keep the last 24 months only...maybe we can edit posts as well, thumbs up and down, voting.... Many things on a wish list, but I really doubt anything can or will be done to monitor and play big brother to those you think fake rate...you just have to be savvy and determine all that for yourself. Many SS's are also notaries, and a big part of what we do. I doubt they can discriminate and not allow anyone on here, heck there are some who posted and made accounts asking general questions about notarization and such that are not even in this business.
See what happens, but the Shoemakers truly are not involved with the forum as much as you think, it doesn't make them money...I would love to have it shut down and a new and improved one in it's place, even if we paid for it, would be worth it to start over and get current with all the bells and whistles. I thknk it would be an expensive undertaking, and not one they are willing to fork out. jmo
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Check Your Ranking on SigningAgent.com -  CCS/VA on 6/25/18 1:14pm
 I'm sorry it took you this long to figure that out about -  MW/VA on 6/25/18 1:37pm
 Msg 150144 stated the facts thoroughly. - Jack/AL on 6/25/18 2:43pm
 Re: Check Your Ranking on SigningAgent.com - SteveS/CA on 6/25/18 3:00pm
 Re: Check Your Ranking on SigningAgent.com -  Ilene C. Seidel on 6/26/18 6:18am
 Newbs 1st, then Experience. Always randomized - Lee/AR on 6/25/18 4:06pm
 Way down on the list ... - Yoli/CA on 6/25/18 4:27pm
 Re: Checked.... -  Pamela/CA on 6/26/18 10:09am
 Don't rethink, Pam...there's still a lot of good - Linda_H/FL on 6/26/18 10:44am
 Re: Dont... Thanks Linda... -  Pamela/CA on 6/26/18 11:11am
 Re: Dont... Thanks Linda... - SteveS/CA on 6/26/18 2:47pm
 Re: Dont... Thanks Linda... - Luckydog on 6/26/18 3:44pm
 Just want to say SC is OK with me the way it is - Lee/AR on 6/26/18 3:31pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.