Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Cogent Closing Associates, LLC
Posted by CopperheadVA of VA on 7/15/11 5:23pm Msg #389809
One avenue you can try is doing some research online and finding out which title insurance company Cogent is appointed with. I know that info is online here in VA but not sure about GA. Once you find out who has appointed Cogent, try contacting them to complain about failure to fulfill contractual obligations for services that the borrower has paid for. Try contracting Cogent's regulatory agency (Bureau of Insurance?) and complain about the same thing - failure to fulfill contractual obligations. Also, see if you can find out who the registered agent is for Cogent. Many title companies are owned by attorneys. If so, you can file a complaint with the state bar for failure to fulfill contractual obligations - that will get the attorney's attention!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Cogent Closing Associates, LLC -  Kenny Services - Dawn on 7/15/11 5:13pm
 Re: Cogent Closing Associates, LLC - CopperheadVA on 7/15/11 5:23pm
 Re: Cogent Closing Associates, LLC -  Kenny Services - Dawn on 7/20/11 4:00pm
 Dawn - I never let any company build up a "tab" - "credit" -  Stephanie Santiago on 7/15/11 6:03pm
 Re: Dawn - I never let any company build up a -  Kenny Services - Dawn on 7/20/11 4:03pm
 Re: Cogent Closing Associates, LLC -  Doris_CO on 7/16/11 12:01am
 I agree with Doris -  Grammyzoom on 7/16/11 8:57am
 Re: I agree with Doris -  Kenny Services - Dawn on 7/20/11 4:04pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.