Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Reasonable and Customary Fee for Adjourned Signing
Posted by  Notarysigner of CA on 7/22/11 5:00pm Msg #390716
If you had your borrower get on the telephone with the LO they should have been able to resolve the issue, allowing you to continue. If you didn't and you just contacted the SS and gave them the bad news, you are at their mercy, which isn't saying much. Maybe you could salvage a "print fee" out of it but I wouldn't hold my breath as far as getting more.
As mentioned above, negotiate in advance what you expect. If you take the advice given by the others as a learning experience, it will be well worth what you lost. IMO
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Reasonable and Customary Fee for Adjourned Signing -  DUCK/CA on 7/22/11 3:20pm
 I charge 50% for a no-sign... -  Linda_H/FL on 7/22/11 3:23pm
 Re: Reasonable and Customary Fee for Adjourned Signing - JulieD/KS on 7/22/11 4:18pm
 I charge full fee as well. So not MY fault if BOs don't sign n/m - S Peterson on 7/22/11 4:33pm
 Re: Reasonable and Customary Fee for Adjourned Signing -  Notarysigner on 7/22/11 5:00pm
 What is their policy for the situation? n/m -  Dennis_IN on 7/22/11 5:58pm
 Re: Reasonable and Customary Fee for Adjourned Signing -  LKT/CA on 7/22/11 7:16pm
 Suggestion - Kay/IL on 7/22/11 10:04pm
 Re: Reasonable and Customary Fee for Adjourned Signing - topflyt on 7/22/11 11:59pm
 Re: Reasonable and Customary Fee for Adjourned Signing - Virginia/PA on 7/24/11 1:50am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.