Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Finally! State of New Jersey says NO to online notarization
Posted by  MichiganAl of MI on 7/26/11 2:24pm Msg #391327
From the notary administrators list serv:

Governor Chris Christie • Lt.Governor Kim Guadagno

NOTICE CONCERNING ONLINE NOTARY SERVICES UTILIZING A WEB CAM OR OTHER VIDEO EQUIPMENT

The Division of Revenue requested legal guidance concerning the practice of online notarization services utilizing a webcam or other video in lieu of a personal appearance in front of a valid New Jersey Notary. It has been determined that New Jersey’s statutes do not allow for this type of notarization.

Last Updated: Tuesday, 07/26/11

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Finally! State of New Jersey says NO to online notarization -  MichiganAl on 7/26/11 2:24pm
 Dang it Harry! How DARE you steal my glory! n/m -  MichiganAl on 7/26/11 2:25pm
 Re: Dang it Harry! How DARE you steal my glory! - FGX/NJ on 7/26/11 2:42pm
 Now, THERE'S some dandy news...I needed that!!!!! -  BrendaTx on 7/26/11 2:43pm
 Yea! dandy news...I needed that!!!!! n/m -  Notarysigner on 7/26/11 3:14pm
 VICTORY!!!! n/m - FlaNotary2 on 7/26/11 2:44pm
 A clear guideline now for NJ.. Not opinion anymore n/m -  ME/NJ on 7/26/11 2:49pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.