Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: NOW Closings - good and not good
Posted by NMSBTB/TN of TN on 8/2/11 1:03pm Msg #392313
Perhaps you've explained it Linda. Schedulers may be the issue.

Did 3.

1st: docs were very late, finally received and printed and called Borrower. She explained it was too late and she was traveling via motorcoach so wouldn't be there. Called Now back. Said yes she did say to do it the next day. Never called to let me know just promised the docs the next a.m. No docs available for a.m. Called - they forgot to send them. Never received the extra print fee. Customer angry docs were late again. Ended up chasing the customer through 3 counties because each time I I arrived at the scheduled area and she'd call to say she had to move along and give a new location. Called to let Now know. Said to please go ahead and close and they'd send payment out quickly. Payment was received on the 30th day with no extra print or travel fee. The customer ended up being okay to work with but ......

2nd: was at an office and nice and smooth. Docs on time, the borrower's phone number available on confirmation, etc. Paid as agreed upon.

3rd-- " 8 miles round trip". I took a low fee for a HELOC since it was so close. Phone number supplied didn't work. Finally got scheduler to review his notes and give me working number. Borrower said address and time wrong - lived 1 hour drive from work (near old location) to their correct address and compute time was 48 miles round trip. Requested fee be doubled to accommodate time and trip or couldn't do it. Called 40 minutes to revised close time and said no increase given so wouldn't be handling. Yes it was 48 miles round trip! The scheduler apparently recalled the conversation about the wrong address and time - they finally agreed to increase. Paperwork was nice and clean and sent to the Borrower's correct home address and the docs had the correct address as well.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 NOW Closings - SusieTN on 8/2/11 9:22am
 Re: NOW Closings -  Linda_H/FL on 8/2/11 9:32am
 Re: NOW Closings -  jba/fl on 8/2/11 10:11am
 Re: NOW Closings - good and not good - NMSBTB/TN on 8/2/11 1:03pm
 SC listing linked for you - 4-star company n/m -  Linda_H/FL on 8/2/11 9:42am
 Re: SC listing linked for you - 4-star company - SusieTN on 8/2/11 9:44am
 Re: NOW Closings -  MW/VA on 8/2/11 10:11am
 Re: NOW Closings -  Grammyzoom on 8/2/11 11:29am
 Ditto good company pay 30 days -  ME/NJ on 8/2/11 12:08pm
 Re: NOW Closings -  Heather Smith on 8/2/11 8:33pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.