Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: American Freedom Assurance (I finally Got Paid!)
Posted by  JamesLee/VA of VA on 8/7/11 8:54pm Msg #392959
I did a job for them back on May 23. I was told I would be paid by the end of June, which did not happen. After about 4 calls all which were conducted in a professional manner, the office manager asked me to stop contacting the processor. I finally just sent them an email which stated that I would enlist the loan officer's help and backed it up with her contact info.

I received an email that evening from Leo stating he just found my invoice (which had been attached to every payment request) and would be sending payment out the next day. True to his word I received payment 2 days later.

I'm not saying this will work for everyone, but it did work for me. Be ready to back up the claim if you make it. The last thing a title company wants is for the LO to get wind they aren't paying their vendors. If you do end up contacting the loan officer, just give them the facts. Do not demand payment from them, because it is not their responsibility to pay you. You don't want them to go on the defense. You want them to be in your corner.

Ive been lucky to have never having to take it that far. It usually gets results for me.

Just my 2 cents worth!
JLee
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 American Freedom Assurance - zebbienc on 7/28/11 2:31pm
 Re: American Freedom Assurance -  RedBaron/IN on 7/28/11 2:34pm
 Re: American Freedom Assurance -  Ilene C. Seidel on 7/28/11 4:58pm
 Re: American Freedom Assurance -  Ilene C. Seidel on 7/28/11 3:17pm
 I've done work for them and I can tell you it takes a little -  MW/VA on 7/28/11 9:08pm
 Try these email addresses for AFA payments -  Jim/AL on 7/28/11 9:54pm
 Re: American Freedom Assurance (I finally Got Paid!) -  JamesLee/VA on 8/7/11 8:54pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.