Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

BEWARE OF VICTORY
Posted by Anonymous of NY on 10/10/03 5:34pm Msg #122
They are completely unresponsive and unprofessional. I work with several agencies and do not encouter such problems with invoicing. I am awaiting payment for 3 unpaid invoices. Let's put them out of business so we can weed out the bad agencies and provide our valuable sevice to the good ones. I encourage you to log a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, they are registered. I logged mine, here it is:
COMPANY OR ORGANIZATION INFORMATION:

Victory Notary Association, Inc.
5257 N. Tacoma Avenue, #4
Indianapolis, IN United States 46220
(317)205-8428
victoryna.com

COMPLAINT INFORMATION:

Complaint #: 1245140
Complaint Type: General Complaint (not a car maker)
Date Received: 10/10/2003
Primary Complaint Classification: Credit or Billing Disputes
Secondary Complaint Classification: Contract Disputes
Complaint:
I completed 3 notary closings for Victory Notary in Suffolk County New York. The dates of the closing were August 12, September 8 and September 17. Their invoice indicated that they would pay the invoice 45 days after the closing or earlier if they received payment. I have called and left several messages as well as sent numerous emails and faxes requesting that someone call me back directly. I have received one email respone indicating that they were badly behind in invocies and would request payment be made to me. They did not indicate a date or whom they'd be requesting payment from. I entered into an agreement with them and would expect to be paid from them in a timely mammer. I responsed to them with that info and have not heard anything else from them and again left voice mail messages with no response.
Desired Settlement: Other (requires explanation)
Settlement Explanation:
Payment and any additional charges incurred while attempting to recover payment.
Customer Service Rep: Ms. Jill Lewis
Product or Service:
Model Number:
Account Number:
Order Number:
Salesperson:
Payment Made:
Purchase Price:
Disputed Amount:
Payment Method:
Purchase Date:
Problem Date: 8/12/2003
Complaint Dates:

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 BEWARE OF VICTORY - Anonymous on 10/10/03 5:34pm
 Re: BEWARE OF VICTORY - Anonymous on 10/10/03 8:25pm
 Re: Re: BEWARE OF VICTORY - Daniel Conti on 10/21/03 10:16pm
 Re: Re: BEWARE OF VICTORY - Kay Little from 68.66.76.88 on 11/7/03 8:26pm
 Re: BEWARE OF VICTORY - Kay Little from 68.66.76.88 on 11/7/03 8:20pm
 Re: BEWARE OF VICTORY - Cheryl Yeko on 5/5/04 3:22pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.