Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Report by CFPB-Mortgage Closing Pain Points & eClosing pilot
Posted by  Linda_in_IN of IN on 4/24/14 12:32pm Msg #506556
Apologies for the long link. And don't shoot the messenger, only providing links to info that I think might be of interest. The article refers to a report by the CFPB, supposedly done over the past year, which discusses

"The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) has published a report which finds that many consumers are frustrated by the short amount of time they have to review a large stack of complex closing documents when finalizing a mortgage. The bureau also released guidelines for an upcoming eClosing pilot project to assess how electronic closings can benefit consumers as they navigate the mortgage closing process."

"This report and the upcoming pilot program are not part of a rulemaking process, but rather are designed to promote best practices in the marketplace."

http://nationalmortgageprofessional.com/news48598/CFPB-Reports-Consumer-Frustration-With-Mortgage-Paperwork?utm_source=MadMimi&utm_medium=email&utm_content=NMP+Daily%3A+CFPB+Reports+on+Consumer+Frustration+With+Mortgage+Paperwork+and+More+___&utm_campaign=20140424_m120113300_NMP+Daily%3A+CFPB+Reports+on+Consumer+Frustration+With+Mortgage+Paperwork+and+More+___&utm_term=CFPB+Reports+on+Consumer+Frustration+With+Mortgage+Paperwork
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Report by CFPB-Mortgage Closing Pain Points & eClosing pilot -  Linda_in_IN on 4/24/14 12:32pm
 I provided this link yesterday when it came out.... n/m -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 4/24/14 1:15pm
 Sorry for the duplication n/m -  Linda_in_IN on 4/24/14 1:22pm
 ;) ....forgot to include smiley in my previous post... n/m -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 4/24/14 1:23pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.