Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

does it matter when they reply?
Posted by  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services of IL on 7/24/14 11:39am Msg #512205
Well as long as they replied, who cares how long it took. They replied and to me that matters. Not all companies mentioned on NotRot actually take the time to reply, like XYZ for example. They are here on NotRot, trolling, but bothers not to answer anyone's issue, concern or question when mentioned on this forum.

SnapDoc in my eyes gets some props for answering/replying.

Anywho...was hoping to read NotRot members views or experience with this software/website, like pros and cons?

TIA...
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Msg #511197 - interesting reading about SnapDocs -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 7/22/14 1:29pm
 Look at the date stamps - jba/fl on 7/22/14 2:57pm
 does it matter when they reply? -  C. Rivera Chicago Notary Services on 7/24/14 11:39am
 No, it does not matter when they reply - I pointed out - jba/fl on 7/24/14 3:47pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.