Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Too funny, but true
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 8/31/14 4:24pm Msg #514457
So true BearPaw, and then they feel the need to say they finally get paid on here after 45-60-90+ days and think it is okay, and vow use them again, and give them a stellar rating on here and have the need to defend them by name.(After they vowed never to use them again and should have listened to the reviews 2 weeks prior).
Don't you know by now, it's always the "notaries" fault and the blame never falls onto the SS for late or no pay? The notaries are not sending an invoice? Really?Isn't that our first concern before and after a closing is how to get paid? Even more incredible is how a business comes to a halt because someone has a baby, is on vacation or sick in the hospital, and no one else cuts checks or does accounting until they return. I am pretty sure they all get paid weekly, especially the owner.
I have heard it all except the truth from the deadbeat SS's.
It really makes me questions the intelligence of some notaries who believe that information, and even scarier they continue to work for them. PLEASE, if you feel the need to work for practically nothing, for a deadbeat 3 star or less company with a ton of negative reviews, quit whining and complaining on here when you have to wait for ever and a day and 30 emails to collect. You get what you get, and in the end, keeping these companies in business because you accept their closings, and think it's okay. It's not normal to chase payments.
Like they say "Fool me once" Shame on you, "Fool me twice" shame on me.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Fill in the blank template fro NSAs - BearPaw/CO on 8/31/14 12:26pm
 Too funny, but true - Luckydog on 8/31/14 4:24pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.