Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

I did one a couple of months ago.....
Posted by notarydi/CA of CA on 9/18/14 12:14am Msg #515447
took me a while to wrap my head around it. Lender wanted a LOE about where the funds came from to close....borr was like, huh?....even though they had the HUD-1 from the one she sold.....and it was weird to see a RM where borr still had to come in with funds to close. kept thinking I needed a RTC....did the signing in the escrow office...got halfway through the signing...lender found an error in the docs...decided to redraw....signing started all over again.....lots of pages of docs.....lady was quite annoyed with the loan process and lender....my impression was lenders are just learning how to do them and market them.....
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Reverse Mortgage for a Purchase? This was a new experience - Alz on 9/17/14 2:24pm
 Re: Reverse Mortgage for a Purchase? This was a new experience - jba/fl on 9/17/14 3:16pm
 Re: Reverse Mortgage for a Purchase? This was a new experience - Carolyn Bodley on 9/17/14 4:22pm
 Re: Stupid auto correct - Carolyn Bodley on 9/17/14 6:06pm
 Re: Reverse Mortgage for a Purchase? This was a new experience -  JanetK_CA on 9/17/14 9:00pm
 I did one a couple of months ago..... - notarydi/CA on 9/18/14 12:14am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.