Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Thanks for the positive feedback. I'm excited myself.
Posted by  Michelle/AL of AL on 9/18/14 3:09pm Msg #515486
The speaker has brochures and a PowerPoint. I think it's going to be worth everyone's time.

You might be surprised at the low turnout to these meetings. I invite NotRot Members and even signing agents from other sites. What surprises me the most is that even though we meet only six times a year, some notaries are afraid to miss "one signing appointment" to attend the meeting.

These meetings are free. They start and end on time and I do my best to make sure it's a topic related to what we do.

It's not easy getting speakers to commit to these meetings and it's been embarassing a few times when it's the speaker and just five other people in the room.

In addition to inviting Signing Agents, I invite paralegals, legal assistants and small business owners. I'm not just venting I'm looking for suggestions on how I can better reach my target audience. My gut is telling me Saturday's may be a better day but I'm not available to do this on weekends for personal reasons.

Ideas?
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Alabama Notaries: ID Theft & Fraudulent ID's -  Michelle/AL on 9/17/14 4:19pm
 Dang...wish I lived in Alabama - this sounds so good!! n/m -  Linda_H/FL on 9/17/14 4:21pm
 Doesn't it though. Have fun Michelle & others. n/m - jba/fl on 9/17/14 6:17pm
 Thanks for the positive feedback. I'm excited myself. -  Michelle/AL on 9/18/14 3:09pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.