Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Unfortunately, they closed up shop earlier this year
Posted by Marian_in_CA of CA on 10/22/14 4:00pm Msg #517742
They were one of the last of the good ones that I ever considered working for. Here's the email they sent out back in March:

==============
Dear Friends and Colleagues:

It is with deep regret that Notary Public Network will be closing its doors - effective the end
of business today March 26, 2014. Due to the unexpectedly harsh economic climate, we are
unable to continue operations.

Notary Public Network will maintain administrative staff to ensure support for all notaries who
still have assignments pending. As long as any file still remains open, we will be available by
phone and email to assist as usual. Notary Public Network will pay all outstanding fees for
completed orders. We will not leave you hanging.

We would like to personally thank each of you, our most valuable assets, for working with us
and representing our service so well. It has been a delight to work with you these three years.

We wish you continued success in all your endeavors.

Sincerely,
Ginger Auletta & Matthew Valera
Owners, Notary Public Network
=============
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Notary Public Network - DD/CA on 10/22/14 3:41pm
 Unfortunately, they closed up shop earlier this year - Marian_in_CA on 10/22/14 4:00pm
 Per Marian's post in March -  Yoli/CA on 10/22/14 4:03pm
 I added a rating to their comment section in SC -  Linda_H/FL on 10/22/14 4:07pm
 Yes (unfortunately) they are OOB. :-( I truly miss working -  Christine/OK on 10/23/14 4:42am
 Class Act, too bad more SS owners -  Cheryl Elliott on 10/23/14 5:27pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.