Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Sequel to Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon last night
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 12/17/14 1:50pm Msg #520888
Pouring rain. Love it. Get to the signing, no place to sit but ground zero. I'm sure I'm not the only NSA who arrives, gleefully, hopeful of seeking a flat table surface with good light so that we can see what we're doing and sign over 288 pages of RM packages.

None to be found. I was led to a chair near a glass and wood coffee table where I will never obtain a clear legible, photographically reproducible notary seal and where the signer will make holes in the paper on the textured wood, until I ask if we can get a magazine to write upon.

I sit in the chair and sink two feet to the floor with my knees under my chin. Some would remark, I didn't know you could do that yoga pose, but wow, impressive. Now try to flip pages when you're that contorted.

We went along just fine until we got to a page that had the 17th is to be the signing date, after we've gone through 80 of 107 page documet. You see, I got the bum's rush to print, contact the borrower and get my butt over their ASAP, they needed to be signed and returned ASAP. It was dark in the area where we were signing, but the dates on the RTC jumped off the page at me. Signing was to be today, not yesterday, but the scheduler said SIGN TODAY (yesterday).

Oh, yes, and the package came to me in 13 separate PDFs adding to my joy and bliss.

Needless to say, I'm on the way out for a repeat performance, signing on the correct day.

Crazy biz...just what we need in CRUNCH season.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Sequel to Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon last night -  Cheryl Elliott on 12/17/14 1:50pm
 Re: Sequel to Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon last night -  Doris_CO on 12/17/14 3:09pm
 Oh Cheryl, that was ugly! Hope you got paid extra well!! n/m - Karla/OR on 12/17/14 9:34pm
 Re: Oh Cheryl, that was ugly! Hope you got paid extra well!! -  JAM/CA on 12/17/14 9:52pm
 Re: Oh Cheryl, that was ugly! Hope you got paid extra well!! -  Cheryl Elliott on 12/18/14 8:21am
 Re: Sequel to Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon last night - Beverly/CA on 12/18/14 1:01pm
 Re: Sequel to Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon last night -  Cheryl Elliott on 12/18/14 4:34pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.