Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

For California Notaries re. real estate sales
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 12/18/14 9:08am Msg #520918
This has probably been the quietest December I've experienced in years. Few refis, mostly sales, 1031s and out of state purchase transactions. Here's why.

Report from Property Radar

https://www.propertyradar.com/reports/real-property-report-california-november-2014

That being said, looks like I'm working all weekend and right into Christmas eve, although most title/escrow are closing at noon on Christmas Eve and will remain closed the 25th and 26th. End of month and end of year transactions mean lots of deadlines need to be achieved. Could get a little maddening and crazy out there.

The rain has become a drizzle so roads shouldn't be too bad, except for all the travelers since yesterday I paid only $2.61 at the pump, and the airports are crazy already so many are taking to the highways for travel to family and friends for the week.

Hope everyone stays safe, sane and healthy this holiday season! Best to all, Happy Holidays. My Christmas present is my mom at home with us, doing a little better each day.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 For California Notaries re. real estate sales -  Cheryl Elliott on 12/18/14 9:08am
 I suppose it is all about location....as it has been very - Alz on 12/18/14 2:03pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.