Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

It's the longest day of the year! Winter solstice!
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 12/21/14 8:35am Msg #521068
It's just madness at the big box stores this year! Just getting organized and printing out the new acknowledgments and jurats I'll be needing after the first of the year for SOS compliance. I have five signings for tomorrow but no docs yet. Here we go again. Same ole, same ole.

So many changes this year, I can't believe how quickly 2014 passed by me. So many new rules and regulations.

Winter solstice! Thankfully, it's a Sunday. Hopefully we can pack in a lot today. I have a killer to-do list. One thing I know is I'm not shopping today, not even for milk, butter, cheese or bread. It was a nightmare out there yesterday as I left FEDEX parking lot. One lady let me out into an exit lane, but another driver blocked me from entering that lane fully and I ended up blocking her clear driving lane. Go figure.

Hope you're all ready for Christmas. I'm as ready as I'll ever be. Gift cards were my saving grace this year! Who doesn't appreciate a gift card to their favorite hardware store, restaurant or spa?

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 It's the longest day of the year! Winter solstice! -  Cheryl Elliott on 12/21/14 8:35am
 Slight correction! -  bagger on 12/21/14 8:58am
 You're right! from now on til Spring we are dark longer n/m -  Cheryl Elliott on 12/21/14 9:13am
 You're confused about this. Days will be getting longer now - Lee/AR on 12/21/14 10:41am
 Interesting article from the BBC Magazine about TIME -  Cheryl Elliott on 12/21/14 9:21am
 Re: working link for BBC Magazine article about TIME -  VT_Syrup on 12/21/14 10:38am
 Three posts, not a one correct. None work related either. n/m - jba/fl on 12/21/14 1:58pm
 jba--bah! humbug! and Merry Christmas (no work either) n/m - Darlin_AL on 12/21/14 3:59pm
 Actually the The Vernal and Autumnal Equinoxes also - Notarysigner on 12/21/14 4:28pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.