Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

It's too late for a pole dancing career, I've done elections
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 5/22/15 11:17pm Msg #531352
and today threw me completely in a spiral when I received docs 30 minutes late capsizing my entire boat load of signings scheduled today. I called the borrower to say I'm running late, is she available at 1:30p. She agrees. I get to my 9am 30 minutes late because the SERVICE STINKS, that signing goes south due to document error. So I am now available to attend 10am with the docs that were 30 minutes late.

We begin to go through the documents, I've had no time to preview them, I printed and ran out the door. I forgot the grocery list my bro gave me and raced to town. On the way I watched the cleanup crew collecting 21K gallons of crude oil on our beautiful white beaches and kelp bed shore, thinking, gas prices are going to soar. The wrong people get to pay for this incompetence. Oh well, pray for the schools of whales and their young ones and all the birds who are wearing oil slick coats now.

THERE IS NO NOTE in the BofA package. I begin to tremble, what a major CLUSTERF$#K. I'm just beside myself. I go to FEDEX and get online to perview documents on line to check out if there was a note and it just didn't print at my office for some reason, but the borrower's copy also did not have a note in it.

I call SS and ask them to please send to the borrower in an email, I'm going back at 1:30pm. I'm asked, "did you sign the rest of the package?" No I adjourned the signing due to lack of complete package, and wasn't sure I could get back there today

Are you kidding? I don't have a good set of documents. By the time I get back to the borrower and expecting they have emailed and she has printed the three page note, but no one called her or sent her the note. I'm getting sick to my stomach, because I'm busier than crap and I'm completely frustrated with the fumbling of this assignment.

So I'm standing in an elevator of an investment advisor building and two girls step in. They are on their way to Las Vegas for the long holiday. They were really buff and gorgeous. Turns out they go to LV to pole dance on the weekends and make enough bank where they don't have to worry about 8 to 5 employment during the week. They are college students, and they are investing their earnings wisely.

Now, I'm thinking what a fxxxing idiot I am for doing what I do, because there was a time (16 yo), I could have been a pole dancer in a strip club, but my upbringing would not have allow that.

What a gig, huh? Beats the hell out of elections, panhandling and loan signing, IMHO.

Any one got any better suggestions?
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 It's too late for a pole dancing career, I've done elections -  Cheryl Elliott on 5/22/15 11:17pm
 Re: It -  Joan Bergstrom on 5/23/15 12:22am
 My day mirrored Joan's. Everything went smooth - ananotary on 5/23/15 9:57am
 Re: It -  JAM/CA on 5/23/15 1:04am
 How long did it take to sign? -  Joan Bergstrom on 5/23/15 1:42am
 Re: How long did it take to sign? -  JAM/CA on 5/23/15 1:25pm
 Re: How long did it take to sign? -  JanetK_CA on 5/23/15 5:58pm
 Re: It - Katmet on 5/23/15 5:48pm
 By 6pm, three other files postponed -  Cheryl Elliott on 5/23/15 11:05am
 Never to old to pole! - BearPaw/CO on 5/23/15 12:46pm
 Agree, Cheryl! That has been my motto for that last - ananotary on 5/23/15 8:24pm
 Re: It - Katmet on 5/23/15 5:47pm
 Re: It - docs2go/ca on 5/24/15 12:14pm
 Ha ha ha ha!! -  BrendaTx on 5/25/15 12:55am
 LOL, Cheryl. I've often had the same kind of thoughts, -  MW/VA on 5/23/15 7:04pm
 looking online for new tools...sequin pasties, feathery boas -  Cheryl Elliott on 5/23/15 7:13pm
 Re: looking online for new tools...sequin pasties, feathery boas - BearPaw/CO on 5/23/15 7:30pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.