Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: GNW Meeting Places
Posted by BearPaw/CO of CO on 7/5/15 1:59pm Msg #533922
OMG, I've the exact same experiences! Even after I carefully instruct them during the confo call to meet me INSIDE in the lobby or at a specific location INSIDE, like at the Starbuck tables INSIDE Safeway or wherever. Do NOT go sit at a random table in the library, I will never find you, I tell them. Meet me INSIDE the entrance, blah blah blah....... they still sit in their car in the parking lot. One time I had to do exactly what you did to contact the borrower to get her out of the car! Once inside she said she saw me go in 30 minutes before but "I didn't look like a notary." Not sure what a notary looks like, but I certainly wasn't her idea of one.

This just goes on and on. Arranged to meet a woman at Panera's last week in the mall where she was getting her hair done (delaying the signing a half hour btw, but, hey, what's more important than getting your hair done?) Anyway, guess she finished earlier than expected because as soon as I arrived at the time she requested, I called to tell her I was there ... but she had gone to her truck in the mall parking lot, expecting me to pick her out among all the people who looked like she needed a refi.

Anyway, might have been interesting for you "to walk up to every strange man in a pickup." Dangerous, but interesting!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 GNW Meeting Places - Sandra G Holland on 7/5/15 1:28pm
 Re: GNW Meeting Places - BearPaw/CO on 7/5/15 1:59pm
 Re: GNW Meeting Places - Sandra G Holland on 7/5/15 3:57pm
 Re: GNW Meeting Places -  sueharke on 7/6/15 2:22am
 Re: GNW Meeting Places - Lee/AR on 7/5/15 2:04pm
 Re: GNW Meeting Places ha ha - Darlin_AL on 7/5/15 2:11pm
 Re: GNW Meeting Places ha ha - Sandra G Holland on 7/5/15 3:51pm
 Re: GNW Meeting Places ha ha -  MikeIL on 7/5/15 4:10pm
 Re: GNW Meeting Places ha ha - ArtG/KS on 7/5/15 10:48pm
 Think wearing these might help - Lee/AR on 7/5/15 5:09pm
 Re: Think wearing these might help - Sandra G Holland on 7/5/15 7:41pm
 Re: Think wearing these might help - docs2go/ca on 7/6/15 12:55am
 Re: GNW Meeting Places-Skywaler Ranch!!! - docs2go/ca on 7/6/15 12:58am
 Re: GNW Meeting Places-Skywaler Ranch!!! - docs2go/ca on 7/6/15 1:02am
 Re: GNW Meeting Places-Skywaler Ranch!!! - Bravo on 7/6/15 5:51pm
 Re: GNW Meeting Places-Skywaler Ranch!!! - Sandra G Holland on 7/7/15 7:04pm
 Re: GNW Meeting Places -  Robert522TX on 7/6/15 8:50pm
 Re: GNW Meeting Places - jba/fl on 7/6/15 9:45pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.