Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Loan modification for a forest ranger tonight
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 7/30/15 1:25am Msg #535545
Well, this lady bought her home a few years back when she lost her sweet little spot on a huge ranch because the owner was diagnosed with fourth stage cancer, and she had only three months to find another home.

Most of her income is realized during high fire season, and since there haven't been many fires in the last five years, her over time was nil. Hence, she applied to WF for a modification.

Interesting for me, because I'm doing so much to deter fires in my community by tree trimming and defensible space, clearing brush and combustible growth 200 feet around my house (only 100 is required by CDF). So borrower is crying the blues she has no overtime because there are no fires, and I'm praying there will be no fires because it would be devastating for homeowners, native plants and wildlife, our animals, the eco system.

Truth is, fire danger is not as great in drought years as in years where there is a lot of rain because we don't have the huge fuel of undergrowth and thick combustible chemise, yellow poppy, chaparral and other native plants that act as torches in fire storms.

We all have our priorities, huh? Go figure!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Loan modification for a forest ranger tonight -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/30/15 1:25am
 that must've been hard to sit through--but we do & get on n/m - Darlin_AL on 7/31/15 8:59am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.