Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Here
Posted by  Les_CO of CO on 7/30/15 10:37am Msg #535558
No news here….we’ve all known for rears that the ONLY way the deadbeat Signing companies stay in business is because of gullible or inexperienced notaries….If no one would work for them…they would be out of business. We also know most Title Companies and lenders don’t care, don’t check, and some are “in business” with the deadbeat SS’s….and some major Title companies actually own the Signing Companies they send business to….most of these are perhaps not ‘deadbeat’ companies…but are very low paying. This entire business is unregulated, and in most cases the unpaid notary has virtually no recourse……So upshot is…… ONLY work for companies that have good ratings, or good comments here…and ONLY work for what YOU feel is your worth….and for me…I now only work with a few special clients that I have worked with before.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Here's an eye opener re. nonpaying companies -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/30/15 9:09am
 Re: Here -  Les_CO on 7/30/15 10:37am
 Great advice! DITTO, Les. -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/30/15 11:08am
 Who's the SS? It's a deadbeat anyway, expose them n/m - Luckydog on 7/30/15 12:10pm
 2-star company, for now it's confidential to protect -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/30/15 12:26pm
 The concept applies equally to many, sadly. n/m -  JanetK_CA on 7/30/15 2:05pm
 Hey, Les, where've you been? Glad to see you today. n/m -  Stoli on 7/30/15 5:24pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.