Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Good point, Janet!K. "Drop in the bucket"
Posted by BearPaw/CO of CO on 7/30/15 11:38am Msg #535562
During my time as a CA notary, insurance czar Garamendi was fining TCs left and right (not seen before or since as far as I know). Anyway, I had a signing with an EO at the time, and the topic came up. She was really mad and blurted out that Garamandi had a "hard-on" for TCs (her husband about fell off his chair). She went on to say that he could fine them til the cows came home, they were making so much money that it didn't even matter. I about fell off my chair thinking about that and came to the realization that, like you said, it's just the cost of doing business. Kinda like all the delivery trucks double parking in busy cities, wracking up millions of $$ fines in tickets ... just part of the cost of doing business.

Anyway, none of these bad mortgage and mortgage-related guys will ever go to jail. This is America. Capitalism is king. As long as your doing business, providing jobs, etc. you're good to go.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 This is looooong, but interesting ... - BearPaw/CO on 7/29/15 9:31pm
 Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus! n/m -  Stoli on 7/29/15 10:13pm
 There is a God....the only way to put these sleezy operators -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/30/15 1:17am
 Re: There is a God....the only way to put these sleezy operators -  JanetK_CA on 7/30/15 3:09am
 Good point, Janet!K. "Drop in the bucket" - BearPaw/CO on 7/30/15 11:38am
 One can always hope... n/m -  JanetK_CA on 7/30/15 1:50pm
 Hooray! Glad to see they're holding them accountable. n/m -  MW/VA on 7/30/15 8:53am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.