Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Traveling Signatures
Posted by  Jack/AL of AL on 2/2/16 5:09pm Msg #545230
I did a signing for Courtney on 11/10/2015. The package was missing a deed, so I went back a few days later, for a small additional fee for the second trip. Deed was accidentally left out of the original package by title or lender (whomever should have put it in). On 12/31/2015, Courtney said she'd mailed my check on the previous day, 12/30/2015. More than a week later, I called again and she said one of her assistants/cousins had mailed the check during the first week of January, a week after Courtney had supposedly mailed it. After another week of no check, Courtney FEDEX'd one to me and I received it on 01/18/2016. I did not receive either of the mailed checks. Courtney was Courtney Black, and her name shows up that way on some of the correspondence, but she is now Courtney Weary, and at least one assistant has the last name of Black. She and the assistant with whom I spoke were pleasant and did not seem reluctant to pay me, just had trouble doing it and knowing who had done what. The assistant sounded new and unfamiliar with what to do about a missing deed, but hopefully is on a steep learning curve. At least that's the way it seemed to me. I intend to accept future assignments from her, if offered.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Traveling Signatures - Bravo on 2/2/16 3:44pm
 Need more info - name, phone, address, anything??? n/m -  Yoli/CA on 2/2/16 4:14pm
 Found their website: -  Yoli/CA on 2/2/16 4:20pm
 Require fax backs! - Jules on 2/2/16 4:30pm
 Re: Traveling Signatures -  Teresa/FL on 2/2/16 4:21pm
 Re: Traveling Signatures -  Yoli/CA on 2/2/16 4:40pm
 Re: Traveling Signatures -  Jack/AL on 2/2/16 5:09pm
 Re: Traveling Signatures - Bravo on 2/3/16 9:59am
 Re: Traveling Signatures - AVLCloser on 2/3/16 3:10pm
 Re: Traveling Signatures - Sera James on 3/29/16 6:47pm
 Re: Traveling Signatures - vgw/tx on 6/2/16 10:48pm
 Re: Traveling Signatures -  MarianneT/CO on 12/9/16 1:21pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.