Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Got my first call already!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Felicia of NJ on 5/17/16 11:13am Msg #552251
Hi Joy, my name is Felicia and I'm the community manager at Snapdocs. First, welcome to Snapdocs! We're happy to have you as a member.

I also want to provide some more information on how our platform works. Signings are not assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis. For every signing opportunity, companies that use our platform will assign a notary to it. It definitely helps to respond quickly to a signing opportunity, but we can't guarantee that you'll be assigned to a signing, even if you're the first to respond, because ultimately it's up to each company.

In case you haven't seen it, we do provide an intro guide to using Snapdocs, along with some tips on how to boost your ranking when companies are searching for a notary to work with: https://support.snapdocs.com/hc/en-us/articles/216661798

It can be hard to get started if you're new, but one that really helps is adding any signings you've completed outside of Snapdocs to the orders on your dashboard. You can do this by clicking "Add New Order" in the upper left-hand corner. I recommend adding any past work to your dashboard, as it shows your experience and history and will also boost your ranking.

If you have any other questions or ever need help, we can always be reached at support@snapdocs.com!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Got my first call already!!!!!!!!!!!! - Cathie Nichols on 6/4/03 5:14pm
 Re: Got my first call already!!!!!!!!!!!! - Donna Sharp on 5/17/04 3:27pm
 Re: Got my first call already!!!!!!!!!!!! - CaSigner on 2/16/05 11:54pm
 Re: Got my first call already!!!!!!!!!!!! - Tara_CA on 8/19/05 1:32am
 Re: Got my first call already!!!!!!!!!!!! - Joy Karavedas on 5/16/16 11:33pm
 Re: Got my first call already!!!!!!!!!!!! - Felicia on 5/17/16 11:13am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.