Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Today and tomorrow are the last two days to sign/close
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 5/24/16 8:51am Msg #552761
for month end for primary residences, til next week for purchase/sale, refi of second home, investment and commercial/industrial properties. Holiday throws a wrench into timing because a lot of people are already headed out of town for the long Memorial weekend. My last signing this week, right now, is Friday 6pm. there are always last minute, can you go to El Capitan, space xxx and sign at their campsite? Trying to avoid traffic gridlock and masses of tourists descending on this beachside mecca of wine tasting and historical sites.

Last night I pulled over at the entrance to my community, talking on my cell re a signing for tomorrow. A CHP officer pulled up to me, stuck his head in my window, "are you okay?" "Yes, I'm fine, I live here, heading in after I finish this call." He was curious, he said thought I might be having car trouble." (No, he just wanted to see if i had alcohol on my breath.) There have been a lot of fatalities around here caused by DUI drivers.

"Thanks for your concern, I'm home now. Be safe, officer." It's a crazy world out there, trying to do this business and keeping safety first and foremost in our goals to be performing and successful.

Stay safe, everyone. Wacky week already. Only working for the best!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Today and tomorrow are the last two days to sign/close -  Cheryl Elliott on 5/24/16 8:51am
 Re: Today and tomorrow are the last two days to sign/close -  NVLSlady/VA on 5/24/16 10:58am
 Re: Today and tomorrow are the last two days to sign/close -  Cheryl Elliott on 5/24/16 1:38pm
 "I am hearing snappers are slow this week." (Bottom feeders) n/m -  NVLSlady/VA on 5/24/16 1:49pm
 Right! And good reminder that Monday is a holiday for RTC! n/m -  JanetK_CA on 5/25/16 1:09am
 Re: Today and tomorrow are the last two days to sign/close - Robert Kihm on 5/25/16 4:44pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.