Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Saluting our men and women in the armed services
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 5/30/16 11:03am Msg #553217
past, present and future. I have a nephew who is captain in the USMC in Italy, three tours in Iraq/Afghanistan, my father was a 30-year navy man who served on PT cruisers in Asia Pacific, and my brother who served in the USMC during Viet Nam area. He was the guy who made sure all the body bags were properly inventoried, tagged and got to their correct destination. Grueling.

On my way out to hoist our flags, Navy, USMC and the stars and stripes. Hope you all have a wonderful day and are celebrating what makes our country free! wherever you are.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Saluting our men and women in the armed services -  Cheryl Elliott on 5/30/16 11:03am
 I had 2 calls for GNW today for young Navy men. I did not -  MW/VA on 5/30/16 3:51pm
 Good for you, Marilynn. Rewarding my retired USMC vet bro -  Cheryl Elliott on 5/30/16 4:32pm
 Nice of you to do...these guys are great! n/m -  Cari on 5/30/16 6:50pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.