Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Viet Pham is also a California notary in the SOS database
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 6/27/16 4:27am Msg #555245
so folks be forewarned by this posting. Notaries should exercise caution and use their due diligence before taking work from companies who call themselves NATIONWIDE SIGNING SERVICES.

Are they legitimate companies with the money to back up having nationwide signings? If they are solely owned like most we have found, they end of cheating notaries, or you get to chase them around. Who really owns them? Do they morph from one website into another website as many have over the years, to where they can't be checked out. Most of them are notaries themselves.

There's more to Northstar than meets the eye. Anyone remember Joey Le from DT signings in Santa Ana?

More to follow.

(btw, the reason I'm up is it is hotter than heck up here, and I don't do well in the heat. Had a fire 1/5 mile from me on the next parcel of 1137 acres. 50 acres burned when a generator threw a spark in the grass and 12 fire trucks were up here on Friday evening when I arrived home. A small illegal marijuana grow...God bless our firefighters.)
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Northstar Notary - ABP on 6/26/16 10:31am
 looks like a lot of self-rating 5* in SC -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/26/16 11:04am
 May have changed owners -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/26/16 11:49am
 Viet Pham is also a California notary in the SOS database -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/27/16 4:27am
 Re: Northstar Notary -  Cari on 6/26/16 11:05am
 Re: Northstar Notary - John Drake on 6/26/16 1:28pm
 those addresses are close to me..... - notarydi/CA on 6/26/16 1:28pm
 Re: Northstar Notary - CALISNotary on 6/27/16 1:58am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.