Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

photo i.d.....
Posted by notarydi/CA of CA on 7/22/16 8:36am Msg #556630
so, to the men out there.....what's up with the full beards? Is that the new fashion/in trend for guys?
Had signing yesterday where photo is crew cut and clean shaven and now the guy sitting in front of me has shaggy long hair and a full beard. Only thing that looked the same was the eyes....and the fact that he is 6'8". Seen it the reverse as well.......photo i.d. has shaggy long hair and full beard and now the guy is clean shaven and shaved head. Eyes and chin/jaw line were the only identifiers that looked the same. Also, saw a photo i.d. with an Asian lady....dark hair and eyes.....now, the woman in front of me has put on about 50 lbs., has died her hair platinum blonde, put in blue contact lenses, and had her eyes "rounded". Again, about the only thing that looked the same was the chin/jaw line.

just my musing for the day......

Have a safe driving and signing day today everyone! Smile
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 photo i.d..... - notarydi/CA on 7/22/16 8:36am
 should be dyed...need some coffee here.....:) n/m - notarydi/CA on 7/22/16 8:39am
 Not terrribly new... but younger... - Marian_in_CA on 7/22/16 10:37am
 Re: Not terrribly new... but younger... - Luckydog on 7/22/16 5:16pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.