Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Lots of interesting reading re mortgage fraud - not Leisure
Posted by  jojo_MN of MN on 7/26/16 4:09pm Msg #556894
While investigating a company today I came up with this site. It is not meant for the Leisure forum as it does pertain to our business. My head is swimming just reading all of these that were convicted in this month and June alone. Many of these loans were signed in front of us signing agents. One more reason why I am appalled at the thought of Web Signings.

https://www.fbi.gov/investigate/white-collar-crime/mortgage-fraud/financial-institutionmortgage-fraud-news
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Lots of interesting reading re mortgage fraud - not Leisure -  jojo_MN on 7/26/16 4:09pm
 about a year ago I did a sign up of - notarydi/CA on 7/26/16 4:25pm
 Additional thoughts plus what's next in store - Bear900/CA on 7/27/16 10:23am
 I would not understand a word of this, except... -  BrendaTx on 7/28/16 9:03am
 Re: I would not understand a word of this, except... -  janCA on 7/28/16 10:25am
 Re: Additional thoughts plus what -  JanetK_CA on 7/28/16 6:33pm
 Was a witness in court against a guy who used me - Belinda/CA on 7/27/16 6:33pm
 Belinda, how very sad is that . . . :( n/m -  Christine/OK on 7/27/16 6:45pm
 Re: Was a witness in court against a guy who used me - jojo_MN on 7/27/16 6:57pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.